With the evolution of more than 50 years, music has travelled decades to reach its listener’s ad have evolved through many mediums. There was a time when the medium was very much restricted and the composers and the singers used to restrict themselves to the various guidelines. But with the evolution of other mediums, the music has forgotten all its restrictions and have come a long way to the platform of electronic music.
We will discuss the electronic music revolution in this article and how it will be taken forward in 2017:
- The formation of electronic music is not a days’ time thing, it took a long ago to reach to this stage. From the studio recordings to the live electronic music shows the pace was there but the journey was never easy.
- Once it has been decided to move the studios into the instrument, the so-called the production of the art of music went on the next stage and become more complicated too, for the traditional developers. But it clearly shows that this move was no sudden it was a well-planned and calculated move from a long time.
- The moving of the studios into a single instrument was quite challenging and the people were also who were electronic masters of music were also started enjoying their live performances. And the world of DJing was born.
- The practice was traditionally chosen by most of the contemporary producers and they started choosing the live music as the only medium. Soon the rock stars were replaced by the DJs and the creation of music b it’s mixing. But the best part is it sounded great to the public as well.
- Soon most of the rock stars started embracing the live shows as they also understood it as one of the ways to keep engaged with your fans and leave them with a unique experience full of memories.
- With the evolution of electronic music, the technology also said to advance with them and people started building new instruments for music. These instruments do require tuning on the artists ends too, and everything can’t suit to everybody music.
- The technology has advanced to such an extent with the upcoming hardware’s that the musicians have started the hobble with the live compelling kits and it will be a wonderful journey towards the evolution of the music in the future. And now it is very much sure that DJing will surely be there, but something else is also certain that the performers and the musicians will surely push the boundaries.
With the wave of electronic music, the seventh festival will be organized soon in 2017 in Birmingham in March to collaborate and bring together all the musicians to a single platform. This festival symbolizes the power of oneness among the musicians in evolving the music platforms to the stage of the electronic medias and the future seems to be very much brighter as the stake is in talented hands. We wish the musician a GOODLUCK so that they can invent brighter musical days for us tomorrow!